Wow looks like a fun tea party! I wish i was invited...hopefully her and dog had fun. She looks so determined to get that food out of the pantry! Mya knows best!
How cute! She really is growing up - looks like Mya needs a little brother or sister to have a tea party with! HA - OR just tell her to invite Anne over - those are her favorite and she would LOVE to have a tea party ANY TIME! Too cute Nicole. I agree with Camille on knowing whats best by heading to the pantry - GO GIRL!!
So you are a blogger too?!? I saw your name on Ali's blog. You guys look great! Mya is so cute. I can't believe she is so big already. cardifffamily5.blogspot.com if you want to check us out!
Nicole - I saw your blog on Camilles and wanted to say hi! Mya is so pretty! I am glad to see you are all doing so good! Check put our blog if you get a chance thomfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com
7 comments:
Wow looks like a fun tea party! I wish i was invited...hopefully her and dog had fun. She looks so determined to get that food out of the pantry! Mya knows best!
Hey I agree with Camille, how come we weren't invited to the first tea party? She is so cute! We sure miss you, can't wait to see you again.
How cute! She really is growing up - looks like Mya needs a little brother or sister to have a tea party with! HA - OR just tell her to invite Anne over - those are her favorite and she would LOVE to have a tea party ANY TIME! Too cute Nicole. I agree with Camille on knowing whats best by heading to the pantry - GO GIRL!!
Mya has got to be the cutest girl ever!! I can't believe how big she's grown since we saw her this summer. Too cute!
Nicole that video was great! I miss you all so much...oh, and check out my blog because you got tagged. Love you! Kayleen
So you are a blogger too?!? I saw your name on Ali's blog. You guys look great! Mya is so cute. I can't believe she is so big already.
cardifffamily5.blogspot.com if you want to check us out!
Nicole - I saw your blog on Camilles and wanted to say hi! Mya is so pretty! I am glad to see you are all doing so good!
Check put our blog if you get a chance thomfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com
Post a Comment