Wednesday, October 3, 2012

We LOVE the County Fair

Our yearly tradition of attending the fair Labor Day weekend continued this year. It was just my mom, the girls, & I but we still had a blast! The weather was wacky but still beautiful & Carley was able to go on the rides this year. The girls were SO sweet to each other. Holding hands & hugging in the ride lines. They truly are best friends & it makes me so happy. 


We had really good Navajo Taco's for lunch & the girls had pizza (I'm writing this so I can remember for next year - I've made some bad food choices in the past). Mya had kettle corn & Carley had 2 shaved ices in a cute flower cup. The girls made sand pictures this year instead of sand birds (YAY!). Thank you Grandma for a FABULOUS time as always!!

No comments: