Carley is always making us laugh. She is such a fun kid (when she's not whining). She is very happy & laughs easily. She insisted that I take these pictures of her in the car.
A little Carley update:
- She calls her Cinderella doll "bobbity boo"
- Is obsessed with doll shoes & making sure her dolls have shoes on
- If she ever cries in her room she says it's because she "misses mom"
- She also thinks I cry in my room because I miss her
- Her favorite color is white because milk in her bottle is white
- She knows everyones fav color
- She is a GREAT mimic - she & Mya like to act out the TV show Kung Fu Panda & she is Po
- She also likes to act out the princess movies - she is really good & Mya is sweet to usually play the prince
- Still loves to look at poop
- If she's in trouble she will cry & then fake laugh & say "I happy now"
- LOVES to sing princess songs & wants me to sing to her in the car & at bedtime
- When we get her in the morning she'll say "I didn't cry in my room - no"
- When playing pretend she'll say "I'm the mom & you the sweetheart"
- She says almost everyday at nap time "daddy daughter night?"
- LOVES her dance class (dance cass) & always says "I learned this in my dance cass" about everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment