Our sweet Mya turned 5 this year. Her b-day was on a Thursday - (at her request) I got up before she did & went in her room to yell surprise! She got to open 1 gift (small white dog) before she got ready for school. At school they went on their first field trip of the year to a pet store & then to McDonald's for ice cream. She got a sash/crown/crab blow up thing from her teachers. We gave out bubble gum to the kids in her class & then I took her out to lunch at her fav restaurant Chick-a-Filet. She ran into a school friend there & didn't want me to talk to her until after we left (I think she wanted the girl to think she was a dog...?). After that Gordon took her to see a movie. We went as a family to Chuck E Cheese for dinner & then came home for doughnuts & present opening.
Before school
Games @ Chuck E Cheese
Carley was happy for Mya & helped pass out her presents.
Mya is REALLY into dogs this year.
Mya is just the most thoughtful kind hearted little girl. She is always complimenting those around her & concerned about peoples feelings. She is a great big sister. She loves to hear stories about Gordon & I when we were kids. She talks a lot about the Holy Ghost & having the spirit with her. Her little prayers are so sweet. She loves our dog Mikey a ton & plays with him for hours almost every day. She is really into drawing & is quite good. She is in pre-school, ballet, tumbling, & soccer. She is a fast runner & very competitive. Her favorite T.V. show is Clifford. I love when she cleans my & Gordon's room & makes books & pictures for us. I can't think of a more wonderful little girl. We are so proud of Mya & the person that she is becoming.
No comments:
Post a Comment