Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fair 2011

Camille & I took our kids up to Flag for the county fair. This was the night before ~ watching a movie on the tramp after swimming .

Poor Carley was to stinkin short to ride most of the kid rides so she rode the carousel A LOT.

I only post this picture because I think it's super funny that Carley is crying - she LOVED these slides but she's crying because she is MAD that she has to go with me & not by herself!

FUN House - too bad it's not very fun & C wacked her head on the glass maze.

Mya's favorite ride! I think she & Pierson rode this like 25 times...


Reggie is so cute! Only 2 months older than Carley & she was able to ride everything.


Here's Carley under the height requirement sign saying "too short". We even got her new Dora shoes in hopes that she would be taller but it didn't work.

1 comment:

Camille said...

LOL! Poor carly i felt so stinkin bad! The too short picture makes me lol!