Friday, May 28, 2010

Tumbling Recital

Mya's first tumbling recital. She was really nervous to go show off her skills but after some crying & the promise of a "Minnie Mouse" dress she got a hold of herself & did great! We are so proud of her & all that she has learned these past 4 months.
Grandma & Gpa Ken came down. I also had my mother/daughter RS meeting a few days before & my mom came down to watch the girls while I set up & then brought Mya that night so that she was able to participate in the fun! It was a fun/busy weekend! Thank goodness for MOMs!


Back roll


"Move It, Move It" routine







Stretching before - Mya's teacher is Ms. Jodi

The Minnie Mouse dress.

I want to give a shout out to my little Mya. We had a VERY rough first 4 months of this year & I think I trash talked her all over town. I just want to say that Mya has been WONDERFUL the past few months! My little sweetheart is back!!! She has been a great big sister & a big help to me. She has been obedient & thoughtful & is just growing up so much. She has become exceptional at coloring & I am amazed how independant she has become. She can do so many things by herself. I know we will have many more "rough patches" ahead but I am so greatful for this time right now & Mya's desire to be good. I am thankful that Heavenly Father has blessed me with such a special little girl to be my oldest. I think that your oldest child breaks you into parenting & there is something very special about that relationship. We love our sweet/strong Mya Jo.