Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Two Months Old

After her check-up! Still smiling after shots.
Carley had her 2 month check-up today!
Weight: 11 lbs 8 oz = 70%
Height: 23 in = 75%
Head: 15 1/2 in = 70%
She also had her first shots ;0(
She was enjoying her check-up & then once shot time rolled around she screamed like I've never heard her before. It's always an awesome experience to get to pin your child's arms down while they're being tortured!!
Carley is sleeping about 9 hours a night & drinks between 4-6 bottles a day. She is very happy - we love her SO much.

3 comments:

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

I can't believe she's already two months old! Good Job getting her to sleep at night! She is SOOO cute!

Meg and Jeremy said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Love the smile, what a sweetie! Can't wait to see her, hopefully soon. Looks like we'll be moving at the end of September. And I have a feeling I might need a "city fix" from time to time and would love to stay at the Hotel Palmer. :) Miss you guys! Love ya too!

Camille said...

Ohh she is soo happy i love it.