The day before she got the new bed we were talking about it and she said "Thank you, I can get out now". I knew I was in for trouble!
She was SOOO excited to go to bed this night. She jumped in with her clothes on & I told her she needed to have her P.J.'s on first. She laughing said "no clothes on". I had to get her out of bed a few different times to pray, brush her teeth ect. before she was actually ready for bed.
Yesterday she came downstairs while I was loading the dishwasher & said "hello mom". She scared me half to death!! I didn't hear/see her coming!! I couldn't help but laugh!!!


My new love Mr. King!! For YEARS Gordon & I have slept uncomfortably & dreamed of the day we would get a bigger/more comfortable bed. This last month or so I have been ultra uncomfortable sleeping due to my expanding belly so we broke down & bought a king sized bed!!!! YAY! YAY! YAY!! We don't feel like we sleep in the same bed anymore but I am SOOO much more comfortable!! YAY!
**A side note** The day the bed came was a crazy one for Gordon. He first ripped a HUGE hole in the crotch of his pants & then got a flat tire driving home from work at like 8 p.m. on Ironwood (which doesn't really have a shoulder area) to make matters worse he didn't have a tire iron that would work for his truck - and after many hours of help from Ben & going to a lot of stores trying to find one that would fit he ended up using the iron for my car & got it home around 11 p.m. What a crazy day - at least we had the new bed to sleep in that night!! LOL
**A side note** The day the bed came was a crazy one for Gordon. He first ripped a HUGE hole in the crotch of his pants & then got a flat tire driving home from work at like 8 p.m. on Ironwood (which doesn't really have a shoulder area) to make matters worse he didn't have a tire iron that would work for his truck - and after many hours of help from Ben & going to a lot of stores trying to find one that would fit he ended up using the iron for my car & got it home around 11 p.m. What a crazy day - at least we had the new bed to sleep in that night!! LOL
9 comments:
LOVE the new beds! Mya looks so old in her big bed! She is too cute!
Congrats on the new beds! I am SUPER jealous about the king - we want one so bad! My poor hubbys feet hang over the end so he sleep diagonaly so guess who is always curled in a ball in the corner? YIKES!
I hope the naptimes get better! My kids always seem to stop naps around 2... I hope for your sake she is not at that stage yet!!!
Oh my gosh i am not really surprised about her sneaking out of bed. The funniest is when she was in your room watching TV!! LOL glad you did this now and not later! Your king bed looks great! I bet you are already sleeping better. I will never be able to go back after having our king! Myas covers are super cute!!! Hope things get better and better. I bet they will you are pretty good at holding your ground!
Mya is so cute! I am happy for you all. love and miss you!
I love the comforters for Mya's bed and yours, so cute! K's in her bed *mostly* now too, I love how small they look in big girl beds!
She is so cute. It probably will be tough for a while, but she'll get used to it. As for your king bed yay yay yay!! Don't you just love the room? When I was ultra pregnant, Sean slept on an air mattress on the floor so I'd have more room. Then we got a king too when we moved and I will never go back! Congrats
YAY, for big beds!!
But you still need to post a resent pic of your B-E-L-L-Y!! YA! I know your big right now.. and you updated last at 17 weeks! Whatever!! lol
It was around that age that nap time turned to quiet time in our house. They each got to pick out a book and a toy and then had to stay in their room. As long as I didn't see or hear them I was okay. I hope you enjoy your bed!! (It's super cute too!)
Oh, so jealous of the king bed!! When I was prego with the twins my belly practically took up half the queen size bed and Caiden always slept with us...not comfy at all! I love the pics of Mya...she is so funny, sneaking out of her bed!
Post a Comment