Saturday, December 29, 2007

Mya is Walking!!!

After months of waiting Mya is FINALLY walking!!! We are so pround of her!! GO MYA!

6 comments:

KOCHERHANS said...

Ok...that is the cutest thing ever. She's a pro already. She looks like she's been walking for months. She's a doll Nicole.
Cute blog...I had the exact same set up until Anne made me change it to pink - sick.

Camille said...

I cannot believe how good she is walking!! I am so proud of little Mya. She is not even wobbly! What a cute BLOG...=)

Nicole Palmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

So I have been looking forward to seeing your blog for such a long time. It (like everything else you do) is absolutely perfect. SOOOO adorable. I can't believe how big Mya is. She is too cute. We can hardly wait to come and see you guys again.

Meg and Jeremy said...

It is about time! I am so glad that you have a blog now. It is such a great way to see what you guys have been doing and to keep in touch. Cute video of Mya walking, I bet she is into everything now! Hope you had a great Christmas. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hello FUZZY BARBIE BEAST Friend!!! It has been way too long! I was going through some things and found some crazy fun times...I would love to catch up (and apologize). You should email me so we can... tres.turners@gmail.com! Your little family is adorable!